7 january 2021 - 1 may 2021 and 5 september 2021 - 23 december 2021
(not during festivity and long weekends)
special discounts for weekly stays
1 june 2022 - 4 september 2022
24 december 2021 - 9 january 2022. In August min. stay 7 nightsOn other periods min. stay 3 nights
The price includes accommodation, typical Maremma breakfast, winter heating, use of the swimming pool, wifi, fridge, kettle, courtesy kit, daily room review, bathroom linen change every 3 nights, bed linen change every 7 nights, air conditioning.
CHILDREN 0-2 YEARS FREE IN BED WITH PARENTS
CHILDREN 3-12 YEARS € 20.00 (mid season)
CHILDREN 3-12 YEARS € 25.00 (high season)
ANIMALS SUPPLEMENT € 10.00 PER DAY
- Triple quadruple rooms and suites with 5 beds available (for these types, call directly)
- The farmhouse has rooms, furnished respecting the architectural taste of the Maremma farmhouses, equipped with private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, courtesy kit and linen. In the rooms flat screen TV, room fridge, underfloor heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito nets, double glazed windows.
- On the day of arrival the rooms are available from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm (unless otherwise agreed with the customer).
- For arrivals outside these hours it is necessary to notify. We do not do night service.
- On the day of departure the rooms must be vacated by 10.00 am
- In case of early departure or late arrival, 80% of the reference day will be charged.
- The reservation of the rooms is bound by the payment of a deposit, equal to the cost of the first night for stays up to 3 nights, or equal to 50% of the total amount for longer stays, which can be made by bank transfer or postal order. .
- In case of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit paid will be retained as compensation.
- The deposit will be refunded only if there is a forced closure again due to Covid or your health problems always related to Covid, all must be confirmed by documentation.
- TOURIST TAX: it will be applied from 1st March to 1st Sunday in November of each calendar year. The fee is € 1.00 per adult for a maximum of 7 days within a calendar year. Children up to the age of 14, those who assist hospitalized patients in hospitals in the municipal area and volunteer rescuers for natural disasters are exempt.